Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quick Trip to Indiana

A couple weeks ago, Bob found out he needed to work in Indiana for a couple days. So... we left the next day on a VERY long car ride to Indiana. The days traveling were well worth it. We had a wonderful time with our families. I didn't even take one picture the whole week (crazy, I know!), but I just enjoyed being at "home". Bob did take a couple pictures though...

Packing for the trip - Ashley playing with her car keys...
Allison giving us a smile -
Guess who found the candy jar?
Ashley looking at pictures with Great Grandma Helen
Allison handing pens she found to Great Grandma
Playing outside in Great Grandma Helen's backyard -
Allison loved sitting on the step playing with rocks -
Enjoying walking around at one of the rest stops on our way back to Texas -
Looking for treasures -
Another stop along the way -
Helping fold laundry once we were home -

No comments: