Thursday, April 22, 2010

16 Months -

As I was wide awake at 5am this morning trying to think of something quiet I could do that wouldn't wake the rest of the family... I decided to post some pictures from the past week or two that I haven't shared yet. I also realized that today the girls are 16 months, so Happy Sixteen Month Birthday Girls!

Watch out Allison... here comes Ashley and the stroller! Ashley smiling - she loves to swing!
Allison playing with her Dressy Bessy Doll
What's for lunch???
Allison on the left and Ashley on the right
Allison has learned how a zipper works and likes to unzip her pajamas all the way!
Allison working hard...
Ashley LOVES rocks. Every time we go outside, she collects as many rocks as she can in both hands and carries them around the whole time we play outside. She doesn't even let go if she trips and falls. She really doesn't like it when we make her leave her rocks outside!
Playing Beautiful Music!
Ashley on the left and Allison on the right

No comments: