Thursday, August 19, 2010

Big Girls!

Ashley and Allison now each have their own frog potty! We were planning on waiting until their birthday or a little after to buy potties, but Allison was showing signs that she was ready to potty train. Since we've started having "potty time" Ashley has been the one to use her potty! Here are some pictures of the girls trying out their potties for the first time.

Ashley reading her favorite book on her potty :)

Daddy giving Allison something to read -

Allison reading & Ashley putting on her bracelets to sit on her potty -

Ashley wanted her frog to be touching Allison's frog -

Much better -

This is when we decided to move the potties to the bathroom...

2 comments:

Sweet Carolina Girl said...

Aww how adorable! I have never seen cute little toilets like that! I also can not believe they are ready to potty train!

Anonymous said...

I love the potties. :) I hope they work out really well for you. My favorite thing about them is how easy they are to clean! Best wishes for potty training success! - Emily M.