Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Morning at the Park

We enjoyed a beautiful Saturday morning at the park. The girls loved the slides! I'm working on adding a couple videos of them sliding and climbing on the slides - so far I haven't had any luck in getting them to work, but I'll keep trying. We also walked along the river and took a train ride around the park. We all took a good nap when we got home!
Allison on the left & Ashley on the right


Uncle Kyle will be proud...
Driving the Fire Truck!
Peeking out the window...
Allison too -
Waiting for our train ride...
Here we go...
Ashley sat very nicely in her seat next to her daddy for the whole ride -
I don't think Allison sat for more than 5 seconds of the train ride...

1 comment:

Sweet Carolina Girl said...

Aww love the pics! The train ride is so cute! I love seeing new tummy pictures! :) Getting so close!!!!