Monday, July 26, 2010

3 Pools in 1 Day!

Bob and I took the girls back to the park that we visited a couple weeks ago. This time, however, we didn't go to the hot playground... we went to the pool! It took the girls time to warm up to swimming and all of the people around, but once they did they loved it. We even tried out all three pools. What a fun day!

Not Sure What to Think... Standing Back and Watching
Ashley -
Allison -

Stepping a Little Closer -

Both in the Water!
They loved watching all of the other children play in the water. This is the only picture we have of the girls in this pool. We put the camera away to sit and splash with them.

This pool was a huge spring-fed pool. So, it was a little chilly, but that didn't bother the girls at all. Bob, Ashley, and Allison walking out into the deeper water.

Allison pulling on Daddy's shorts -

Ashley loved floating and kicking while on her back. She giggled the whole time!
Allison thought it was fun too!
Walking Together -

Ashley -

The girls and I sat down to have a snack while Bob went down the slide. The girls liked waving to him as he swam across the pool. You can barely see him in this picture... he's at the very bottom of the slide.

This is the third pool we swam in, but I don't have any pictures of Allison and Ashley in the water. The pool didn't have a shallow end, so Bob and I held the girls. They, of course, loved floating and kicking on the belly and back.

On the way home...

1 comment:

Sweet Carolina Girl said...

Looks like you had a great time! I want to go swimming now! :)