Oh' and the band-aid... Allison fell and scraped her knee last weekend at the track meet. Her knee didn't bother her at all after her first fall. Then a couple days later, she fell again and broke open the scab... again she didn't care. UNTIL I put a band-aid on her knee, then she cried. She kept pulling the band-aid off. However I didn't want blood on the couch, so I kept putting it back on. She wasn't happy until I put a band-aid on Ashley's knee too. And Ashley didn't care at all.
Pictures from our week...
Allison -
Ashley-
Allison's bottom lip out because of the band-aid...
Not so sure about the band-aid...
See - it's not that bad!
When Ashley didn't feel well, she didn't want to drink AT ALL! This was one of my attempts to get her to sip water... put several new sippy cups in front of her. She did her best not to touch any of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment