Monday, January 11, 2010

Playing in the Cabinets

Ashley and Allison LOVE playing in the kitchen cabinets. A couple days ago they created their own game....
Ashley would close the cabinet door -Then she would open the cabinet door and find...Surprise, It's Allison!
Both girls would look at each other and clap their hands. (And do it over and over and over.)A picture of the inside of the cabinet... Our house looks very different today - the movers packed EVERYTHING! So, now our house is covered in boxes like those in the picture at the top of the blog. Soon we'll be taking pictures in our new house - there are even more cabinets in our new kitchen, so I know the girls will be happy. :)

4 comments:

Jen F. said...

Good luck on your drive to Texas! I'll be thinking of you and praying for safe and happy travels! I LOVE the picture with the boxes. Your girls are beautiful!!

Jason & Lindsay said...

Teresa, When are you guys making the move? I'm assuming soon since your house is all boxed up already! We're moving back to Indiana (Ft. Wayne) at the end of the month. I'm so sad we missed each other, but when you come back to visit maybe can meet for lunch in Indy! I'm dying to meet your gorgeous girls!

Aunt Linda in TX said...

Hey Teresa & Bob,
We're looking forward to seeing you this week. What do the girls think about everything being packed. Love the photos of then playing in the cabinets.
See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Praying that you guys are having a safe and peaceful trip to TX!!

Emilie