Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Christmas Presents of 2009

When Bob was in Texas last week, he was able to visit with his Grandpa Jim and Aunt Linda. And they sent Christmas presents home with Bob for the girls! Bob put the presents under the tree like they were going to stay there until Christmas morning.... well, I couldn't wait until Christmas, so I let the girls open their gifts the next day. :)
Opening their gifts -
Ashley playing with her new blocks.
She loves them! They're perfect for her little hands - she has even tried stacking them by herself.

Allison playing with her new toy.
As I've posted before, she loves crawling with rings in her hand - and this toy is attached to a ring, so she can take it with her from room to room.
THANK YOU very much Jim and Linda (the clothes are perfect too!)!!! We look forward to seeing you in Texas!

No comments: