Sunday, September 13, 2009

Babies on the Move!

I'm soooo happy to have my camera back! The girls have been VERY busy this weekend! Allison learned to sit up from laying on her back and her 6th tooth is about to pop through. Ashley is crawling everywhere (very quickly!), and she pulled herself up to standing (using the chair) yesterday!
Ashley playing with her new piano...feet in the airAshley crawled to the chair and pulled herself up!
Allison rolled and scooted backwards until she was stuck.
Escaping! Ashley crawled and Allison rolled out of the living room!
Ashley turns to tell Allison "Come on!"
"OK, I'll come back"
"Take my hand. I'll help you."
Allison only moved backwards - stuck again - so Ashley crawled away.

Ashley always finds the smallest places to crawl through...

3 comments:

Erika said...

Wow! Things just got busier for you :) The girls are so sweet and look like so much fun!

Lindsay said...

Teresa, your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how big they're getting!

Anonymous said...

Now the fun begins...babyproofing. Ashley and Allison are so adorable!!
Emilie