Monday, July 20, 2009

Beginning to Move!

The girls are scooting, rolling, and are getting closer and closer to being able to sit. We need to start baby proofing our house soon! I'm sure I'll be laughing in a couple months that I thought this was moving a lot.
Allison (left) and Ashley (right) playing on the floor
(notice their starting positions) Ashley made her way over to the toy basketLooks good enough to eat!Ashley scooted backwards on her belly.Rolled overAnd again What was Allison up to while Ashley was chewing, scooting, and rolling?
Take a look...

Did you notice they didn't play with any of the toys that are covering the floor? They had more fun with the blanket and basket.

1 comment:

Aunt Linda in TX said...

Well, of course. You should know that those things are much more fun than real toys. Love the pictures of the Wisconsin trip as well.