Thursday, May 7, 2009

For you, Aunt Sarah

One of the first things Sarah bought for the girls were shirts saying "Mommy's Little Monster" and "Love Bug". She said we would have one of each. Well, I think both are Love Bugs, but someone had to wear the Little Monster shirt - sorry Ashley. Here is a picture of the girls in their gifts from Aunt Sarah.
Now here are some of the pictures that I took while trying to get a picture of both girls looking at the camera...
Ashley trying to get the attention
That's not fair! Allison pushing Ashley out of the way.
Little Ashley looking at her sister - how sweet!
Love Bug says No More Pictures!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It's really amazing how much the girls look a like. My friend's twins look as different as night and day! They don't even look like sisters. Try as I might, I still can't tell Ashley and Allison apart when I look at the pictures you post!