Can you believe it? Four months already!!! We have so much fun with our girls every day. Today was extra special because it was the first time Bob and I witnessed Allison and Ashley interacting with one another. They looked right at each other... Ashley got excited and smiled and Allison talked and talked. It was awesome to watch! It's going to be fun as they start to play together.
Happy Birthday Girls!!!
(No smiles, but still a cute picture)

Ashley

Allison

What a day...it's tiring celebrating a birthday!

This is becoming part of our bedtime routine... Ashley and Allison LOVE playing before we put their pajamas on them.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! They are getting so big. I feel like they are catching up to Lane!! Haha! Or maybe I am in denial of how old he is getting. That first picture of them really shows how old they are looking. Goes fast doesn't it?
Post a Comment