The girls had their four month healthy baby check-up today. It was the first time I've taken them to the doctor by myself. I was extremely happy it wasn't raining, because it allowed me to push the girls in the stroller to their doctor's office. It's wonderful to live so close! After the girls had been weighed and measured we waited about 20 minutes for the doctor. The whole office could probably hear Allison, Ashley and I - both girls were on the table in diapers only and I was singing and waving toys above them trying to keep them happy. It worked for awhile, but I ended up holding both of them dancing in front of a mirror...whatever makes them happy:) Both girls received a good report from the doctor, which we are very thankful for. Ashley showed off by rolling over on the exam table - only the second time she has ever rolled over! Ashley and Allison both woke up very happy this morning. Sleep is wonderful for all of us! Here are some pictures of our adorable girls. Ashley on the left & Allison on the right

Allison

Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment