Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Making Noise

Here is a short video clip of Allison (left) and Ashley (right) playing. Allison is our talker - I wonder if that will always be true???



With the nice weather we've had this week, the girls have been able to get some fresh air. They've been on a walk in their stroller, relaxed on the deck with mommy and daddy, and enjoyed open windows. They both loved their ride in the stroller through our neighborhood - slept the whole way. They didn't like it when the ride was over... which is when I had the camera out...which is why you see crying babies in the stroller.

I loved our stroller! This was our first walk using it. Ashley rode in the front of the stroller (left) and Allison was in the back (right). I didn't realize that you couldn't see Allison when I took the picture...

An upset, but very cute, Allison - She didn't want our walk to be over.

Becoming one of Ashley's favorite things to do - chew on her hands

No comments: